Author Topic: freezes  (Read 304 times)

DanBrewer

• View Profile
freezes
« on: April 23, 2017, 08:52:43 pm »

this was recorded about a year ago, however I have started experiencing the issues again since the latest telemetry plugins were released. In a 70 lap race today I had 13 one second screen freezes. These freezes have never happened without srt running.

sequel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SimRacingTools
Re: freezes
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 10:02:21 am »
These problems are always very hard to detect 'cause it don't write any log and there are to much variable imputable. Generally this can caused by plugin that, working syncronously to the game may slow down the execution but as it as developed it's unlikely that it's the real cause.
No ones complains about this problem and so i ask you to investigate also in other direction, maybe other plugins. Meanwhile pay attention if the problem persist.
tnx

DanBrewer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 08:52:37 pm »
we had a wave of complaints last year in Formula SimRacing reporting the same issue. Another incident happened today in FSR which didn't involve me but was near enough the same thing. I will get him to post on here.

sequel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SimRacingTools
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 03:57:59 pm »
we had a wave of complaints last year in Formula SimRacing reporting the same issue. Another incident happened today in FSR which didn't involve me but was near enough the same thing. I will get him to post on here.

ok, have you the user's name who had the problem? I can check the logs.

Ho3n3r

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 02:28:51 pm »

ok, have you the user's name who had the problem? I can check the logs.

John-Eric Saxen.

End of lap 6/start of lap 7, if that helps.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 02:39:30 pm by Ho3n3r »