Author Topic: Website problems?  (Read 2616 times)

rigodon

• View Profile
Website problems?
« on: March 20, 2016, 09:34:52 pm »
Hi,

We're starting a league race in 30 minutes and some users are not able to log in from the client. Any problems?

sequel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SimRacingTools
Re: Website problems?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 11:49:07 pm »
Hi,

We're starting a league race in 30 minutes and some users are not able to log in from the client. Any problems?

report here what i've just posted on fb

in the last days are coming to me several reports concerning connection problems, in particular a high difficulties in the client's boot phase. The reports are well founded because I see a strong increase in client-to-server traffic caused (I assume) the high and unexpected increase in registrations in SRT and then to a spike in traffic.

Already in recent days intervened by increasing server efficiency and with the release 2.07, which reduces the traffic caused by the connection test, but the problem persists. Contingently I made a further improvement in the coming hours and be released a new version of the client. All this waiting for a server-side upgrade that now I think it can not be postponed.

I apologize for the malfunction.

rigodon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 01:43:52 pm »
Ok, thanks for the info :)

rigodon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 07:34:30 pm »
Just 1 question: did you see a big traffic increase on Sunday the 20th in the evening? I'm asking because I think that many leagues (like mine) follow the real F1 calendar racing on Sunday evenings.