Author Topic: To Register Server  (Read 2632 times)

LPVW

• View Profile
To Register Server
« on: February 19, 2016, 02:55:51 am »
Some information on how to register a server correctly? I tried to register a Game Formula Truck server 2013 using the IP of the machine and the default port 34747, but it did not work? It appears as if the server was not registered or if the user was on another server. Any solution?

sequel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SimRacingTools
Re: To Register Server
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 08:22:11 am »
in this days someone has notified me a problem concerning matching of gameserver and this issue will be resolved as soon as possible.

mciminari

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 12:50:36 pm »
Hello,

I have a question about register an rFactor server. Why there isn't an option to select a port with rFactor? In our league have running 4 rFactor servers (4 ports) at the same time with different mods in each one.

Regards.

sequel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SimRacingTools
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 11:38:26 pm »
Hello,

I have a question about register an rFactor server. Why there isn't an option to select a port with rFactor? In our league have running 4 rFactor servers (4 ports) at the same time with different mods in each one.

Regards.
because where a user establish a connection to a rF server the local connection entry does not shows the server port and the i cannot determine the correct dedicated but only the phisical server using the ip