Author Topic: Urgent Help please - Client asking for admin rights but already granted  (Read 127 times)

CelticPharaoh

• View Profile
Hi everyone,

I am struggling to get SRT to work properly. Just to give a small back story, at first, my Kaspersky was detecting all sorts worms, trojans etc. in the installation. I tried adding SimRacingTools.exe, _simracingtools_update.exe and any other executable that was flagged to Kaspersky's exclusions. Still wouldn't work and gives me an error "The Client Requires Administrator Rights to Work Properly [error: #AR2]"

I also added the executables to be excluded from the firewall. Still won't work. I then paused Kaspersky altogether so it wasn't running at all, still won't work. Now I've gone so far as to uninstall Kaspersky entirely in case there were some remnants of it somewhere affecting things. Still gives me the error :(

Would anyone know how to resolve this issue? I have a league race in the GPVWC Supercup next week and I need to be able to use SRT with the league. Thank you

marceloa

• View Profile
Hi,

I have the same problem today... i can't find solution

Best regards,

Larus

• View Profile
Same problem in our league. Since yesterday. It must be something server-side I guess.
#ar2 error