Author Topic: Problems with SimRacingTools and Games.  (Read 406 times)

TRASTORNADO

• View Profile
Problems with SimRacingTools and Games.
« on: December 21, 2017, 10:50:00 pm »
Hi Everybody! :D

I write here 'cause one of users in my league have problems with SimracingTools.

I will explain:
I have a user in the league I manage (ARC RFactor Chile) who has problems with Simracing Tools. He did everything that corresponded to the installation of the anticheat and linked to the league as it should, but the anticheat reads as if it had an installation of asset corsa that it does not really have and that of Rfactor 1 in which the plugins are installed, he has never bought assetto corsa and only has other games installed (different to that) in steam, and through teamviewer I got into his computer and reinstalled everything, up to rfactor but still having the same problem. Read only a assetto corsa game and when I get into the rfactor server it does not recognize the game nor does it recognize the entry to the server.

What solution can I give to the problem that he has?

I already tried:
-Uninstall and reinstall simracingtools
-Uninstall plugins
- Uninstall and Reinstall Rfactor 1

and it has no solution,

I would be grateful if you could give me a hand with this.

sequel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SimRacingTools
Re: Problems with SimRacingTools and Games.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 03:47:36 pm »

I write here 'cause one of users in my league have problems with SimracingTools.

I will explain:
I have a user in the league I manage (ARC RFactor Chile) who has problems with Simracing Tools. He did everything that corresponded to the installation of the anticheat and linked to the league as it should, but the anticheat reads as if it had an installation of asset corsa that it does not really have and that of Rfactor 1 in which the plugins are installed, he has never bought assetto corsa and only has other games installed (different to that) in steam, and through teamviewer I got into his computer and reinstalled everything, up to rfactor but still having the same problem. Read only a assetto corsa game and when I get into the rfactor server it does not recognize the game nor does it recognize the entry to the server.

I already tried:
-Uninstall plugins

and it has no solution,

sorry for delay, who is your user?

TRASTORNADO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 10:22:55 pm »

I will explain:

I already tried:
-Uninstall plugins

and it has no solution,

sorry for delay, who is your user?

Lucas Palma

sequel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SimRacingTools
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 09:05:12 am »
i got it.
Lucas have an active  windows process called acs.exe, the same name of Assetto Corsa executable and this can be deceiving for the app. I have no quick solution for this issue so i have to work on it, meantime he can try to stop this process, if it's possible.