Author Topic: Constant #S1 Timeout Errors  (Read 736 times)

CodyBlanton

• View Profile
Constant #S1 Timeout Errors
« on: May 07, 2017, 04:30:19 pm »
This was happening a few weeks ago and was fixed by doing complete internet reset. Now with new version 4.05 and everything deleted and reinstalled (app and plug ins) the client will always timeout after roughly 90 seconds. Very frustrating to have this issue all the time. Also all SRT apps moved to exceptions/trusted programs on my antivirus so I don't think that's the problem.

sequel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SimRacingTools
Re: Constant #S1 Timeout Errors
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 03:56:08 pm »
This was happening a few weeks ago and was fixed by doing complete internet reset. Now with new version 4.05 and everything deleted and reinstalled (app and plug ins) the client will always timeout after roughly 90 seconds. Very frustrating to have this issue all the time. Also all SRT apps moved to exceptions/trusted programs on my antivirus so I don't think that's the problem.

check pm

joaonetopb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 05:45:07 am »
I have the same problem!

sequel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SimRacingTools
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 08:39:06 pm »
I have the same problem!

i've seen your logs.
the problem is that your computer can not reach the two simracingtools servers. Based on past experiences I can tell you to check antivirus or any software that manages internet connections because the traffic to these two servers is blocked.

joaonetopb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 08:09:25 pm »
I use the Windows Defender itself... How could I do it?!